Summer Team Tournament
This event is closed for team preregistration. Team member registration is open.
June 22-24- Varsity and U-16 (sold out)
June 29-July 1- Varsity and U-16
To hold a spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP Lacrosse Camps, LLC. enters its 22th year of providing quality summer camp opportunities for lacrosse players across the country. In the tradition of the MVP camps we offer a team tournament/college exposure opportunity on the campus of Rider University. The goal is to have teams compete with a championship format, in a competitive tournament at a tremendous facility.
- Varsity and U16 Divisions
- Enrollment is limited to ensure a quality experience
- Division 1, 2, and 3 coaches will be invited, hosted and supplied with participating player and team information.
- You may choose between overnight and day options. Overnight accommodation options include Rider dorms or local hotels. (Hotel information will be sent to coaches) • Meals will be served in the Rider University dining hall.
- Players must be entering high school through senior in high school.
- Game will be officiated by high school and college officials.
Teams Only Grades 9-12
MVP June 22-24 Colleges
Varsity Overnight: $365.00
Varsity Day: $260.00
U-16 Overnight: $320.00
U-16 Day: $230.00
$260 no meals included.
$320 includes overnight stay in dormitory plus 3 meals on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday.
$230 no meals included.
Payment is due in full with the application.
Rider University is located 60 miles south of New York City and 35 miles north of Philadelphia in Lawrence Township, Mercer County, New Jersey.
Hotel And Transportation:
Overnight accommodation options include Rider dorms or local hotels. Click here for hotel registration from EPN Travel Services.